My blog is titled be kind to one another and it’s something that we seem to be seeing less and less of in our world. All people want to do is mistreat each other and tear each other down with their mouths. That just isn’t right.
God Loves Us.
God loves us and wants us to love one another as He loves us. He wants us to be kind to one another. He talks about it a lot, especially in the New Testament.
Examples of Showing Kindness.
Here are several ways we can show our kindness to others:
- People often just want someone to talk to who will just listen and not say anything.
- Learn to be a good, sincere, and patient listener.
- There are many people who go unnoticed as they go about their daily tasks: doctors, nurses, military personnel, nursing home workers, hospital staff, restaurant personnel, truck drivers, grocery store workers, farmers, police officers, fireman, teachers, lineman who work on gas lines and electrical lines.
- There are many others I haven’t even mentioned. Many of them rarely ever get thanked for their service to the community. We need to say ‘Thank you’ to these people more often and let them know that we appreciate them and the hard work they do.
- We need to learn how to be a happy person and not be a complainer. People don’t want to hang around someone who complains all the time. They would much rather hang out with happy people. I don’t blame them. I feel the same way.
- There’s one that no one wants to mention, but I’m going to mention it anyways. We need to learn that there are times when we need to mind our own business and learn how to keep our mouths shut. If people want advice from us, they will ask for it.
More on the other side of this break.
T&R Independent Books brings you this blog post to keep you informed on the issues of today. Authors need to stay informed so that they can relate to their readers facts as well as entertain them with their imagination.
It’s Your Business is a free video service to help authors learn how to set up their business. We provide free video training where you learn why you, as an author, are already a businessman or businesswoman. You also learn basics for structuring your business. Along with these videos is Learning to Write with the basics you need.
To discover how you can be the writer you want to be, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond with a free copy of our Guide to Writing.
Check us out and get your career moving.
Now back to the article.
Be Kind to One Another by not Judging.
There are times we shouldn’t open our mouth and judge someone. They might be going through circumstances that we know nothing about. Maybe they’re handicapped, stutter, or have another problem.
Instead of judging them or making fun of them, pray for them. Ask God to help them in their circumstance. If the person doesn’t want to be helped, there’s not much we can do about that.
Be Kind to One Another By Thinking Before Speaking.
There are also times when someone will say something hurtful to us, or about us. When they do that, we always seem to open our mouths without thinking, and tell the person off. Shame on us when we do that. We need to be careful about what we say to other people, and how we say it.
Yeah, I know. It’s hard to do. In today’s world it isn’t wise to spout off to people. Too many times, a person has gotten killed because they spouted off to someone at the wrong time and in the wrong place.
Be Kind to One Another by Being Helpful.
When we’re in a grocery store and we see someone struggling to reach something off a shelf we should offer to pull the item off the shelf for them. They’ll be appreciative of the help.
Be Kind to One Another by Caring.
One last thing, we can let people know that we love them and care about them, especially our family or loved ones. Sometimes all the person will need is a hug. We can always hug the person from the side, which is safer.
There are many other ways we can show kindness to others, but I wanted to list just a few of the ways.
Have a wonderful week.
VISIT MY AUTHOR’S PAGE TODAY: amazon.com/author/Tessriddle.
Don’t forget to comment below. We are always interested in your opinions. And to make sure you get our blogs, simply check the box that says, Notify me of new posts via email.
T&R Independent Bookstore is a division of T&R Independent Books founded in 2014 by R. Frederick and Tess Riddle. TR Ministry, aka Ministry Services, is both a charge and an exciting outreach to the Christian Community.