You want to write? Do you have a story to tell? Don’t know how to write? Frustrated with your writing?
Our Basic Authors Writing Course is designed, prepared, and presented by an author who has experienced all of that and more. R. Frederick Riddle desired to write as a teenager, but it took years of self-learning before he had his first book published.
R. Frederick Riddle has authored and published:
- Six book historical fiction series: World That Was.
- War of 1812 novel titled Dead Eye.
- What’s True About series; a Bible doctrine series for the average person.
- Guide to Writing
Plus, has a mystery novel in the works along with a novel about Daniel, and a forthcoming 3 or 4 book series on Moses. He knows writing. This Basic Authors Training Course is designed for anyone thinking about being an author. It takes you through these steps:
- Naming the Business
- Type of Business
- Buying and Selling
- How to write using grammar and spelling
- How to write using POV (Point of View)
- How to create characters
- How to edit
- Live coaching sessions
- and more
These lessons are worth at least $700.
When you finish this five month course you will have set up your business, created a Business Bank Account, learned about Genre and basic writing principles. In addition you will get the Christian Authors Business Institute Certificate of Completion plus the following:
- Analysis of your writing
- Free copy (PDF) of Guide to Writing (a $19.99 value)
- Free subscription to Writers Newsletter
- Treasure Chest of tools that you can use (a $650.00 value)
The entire course plus tools is valued at more than $1369, but it retails for $1334 and is discounted to $1000 with the payment option of one payment of $1000, or five payments of $200 a month (see subscription).