You want to write? Need a training course? Do you have a story to tell? Don’t know how to write? Frustrated with your writing?
Do these questions describe your writing career? Our Basic Writing Course is designed with you in mind. Designed, prepared, and presented by an author who has experienced all of that and more. R. Frederick Riddle desired to write as a teenager, but it took years of self-learning before he had his first book published.
R. Frederick Riddle has authored and published:
- six book historical fiction series: World That Was.
- War of 1812 novel titled Dead Eye.
- What’s True About series; a Bible doctrine series for the average person.
- Mystery novel SPEKTR
- Guide to Writing
Plus, he has an upcoming novel about Daniel, and a forthcoming 3 or 4 book series on Moses. He knows writing. This Basic Authors Training Course is designed for anyone thinking about being an author. It takes you through these steps:
- Naming the Business
- Type of Business
- Buying and Selling
- How to write using grammar and spelling
- How to write using POV (Point of View)
- How to create characters
- How to edit
- Live coaching sessions
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Publishing/Marketing training
- and more
This package of lessons and training is worth at least $ 11,668.
When you finish this twelve-month course, you will have set up your business, created a Business Bank Account, learned about Genre and basic writing principles. In addition, you will get the Christian Authors Business Institute Certificate of Completion plus the following:
- Analysis of your writing
- Free copy (PDF) of Guide to Writing (a $19.99 value)
- Offer to publish your book (included in package)
- Marketing training and tools
- Treasure Chest of tools that you can use (a $ 1,995.23 value)
The entire course plus tools is valued at more than $11,668, but it retails for $6,000 minus $50 credit for Full Pay cost of $ 5,950.00.