Preparing Easy Recipes for your personal pleasure.
Have you ever been in a situation where you’ve needed a quick easy recipe to prepare? Maybe some company was coming over, you were invited to an event and needed to prepare something to take, or you just weren’t in the mood to mess up your kitchen while preparing the food/appetizer.
I’m going to share some of my ideas with you. Some I found on the internet and came up with my own version to prepare. Others have been handed down to me by a family member/relative. I use a large skillet to combine everything when cooking, so I don’t mess up a lot of dishes.
More on the other side of this break.
T&R Independent Books brings you this blog post to keep you informed on the issues of today. Authors need to stay informed so that they can relate to their readers facts as well as entertain them with their imagination.
Authors Basic Training is a basic writing Course that explains and guides you into becoming an author. Powered by video along with PDFs and Coaching you learn the basics of writing. Watch for the headline ‘Authors Basic Training Open for Registration’.
To discover how you can be the writer you want to be, write to us at email@example.com. We will respond with a free copy of our Guide to Writing.
Check us out and get your career moving.
Now back to the article.
Easy Recipe of Bean and Hamburger Dish.
This is the first meal I prepared for my husband before we got married. He loved it.
- 1 pound of browned hamburger meat, with grease, drained off.
- 1 can of beans of your choice – I use Bush’s baked beans. (Note – use any size you want, depending on the number of people you’re cooking for.)
- Barbecue sauce (enough for flavoring).
- Combine the beans in the skillet with the prepared hamburger meat.
- Let simmer until thoroughly heated through, stirring often.
- As the mixture simmers, add the barbecue sauce, a little at a time, until you get the consistency that you want.
- Serve while hot.
Easy Recipe of Sausage Balls.
This is a nice appetizer to make to an event or to just snack on at home. I make them the way my mom always did.
- 3 cups of Bisquick.1 pound of pork sausage (regular, sage, or hot – depending on your preference. I use the regular.)
- Up to 1 pound of grated or shredded cheddar cheese.
- Enough water to hold the ingredients together.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Mix the above ingredients together in a bowl, until well blended.
- Place each ball on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
My Own Easy Recipe for Hamburger Stew.
- 1 pound of hamburger meat browned and drained.
- 2 cups of vegetables of your choice (To save time I mix frozen vegetables together: carrots, corn, green beans, and potatoes).
- 1 can of Stewed or diced tomatoes.
- A half of a package of an onion soup mix, to give the mixture a little flavor.
- Extra water to cover the vegetables with.
- In the skillet with the browned hamburger meat, add the two cups of vegetables, the tomatoes, the onion soup mix, and enough water to cover up the vegetables so they won’t dry out while simmering.
- Let simmer until the vegetables are done, stirring constantly. (Note: add more water if you need to during the simmering.)
My Mom’s Easy Recipe for Goulash.
Needed: (Note: the amount of each ingredient that you use will depend on how many people you’re preparing the recipe for.)
- 1 pound of hamburger meat prepared in a skillet until no pink shows. Drained.
- 1 cup of macaroni.
- 1 cup of fresh tomatoes, cut up.
- 1 cup of homemade tomato sauce (which my mom used. I use store-bought.)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In the skillet with the browned hamburger meat, add the macaroni and tomatoes, and sauce.
- Let it simmer, stirring often. Add salt and pepper for taste. Simmer the mixture until the macaroni is cooked. (Note: a little water may need to be added so the mixture won’t go dry.)
- Hint: I like adding a little garlic to my recipe for an added taste.
Next week I’ll do a blog on quick no-bake dessert recipes that you can make with just a few ingredients.
Have a wonderful week.
VISIT MY AUTHOR’S PAGE TODAY: amazon.com/author/Tessriddle.
Don’t forget to comment below. We are always interested in your opinions. And to make sure you get our blogs, simply check the box that says, Notify me of new posts via email.
T&R Independent Bookstore is a division of T&R Independent Books founded in 2014 by R. Frederick and Tess Riddle. TR Ministry, aka Ministry Services, is both a charge and an exciting outreach to the Christian Community.